This weekend I’ve been working on my latest qsl card batch which I got from the bureau last week for my personal callsign M3PHP about 100 cards in total. To save myself the sore fingers sometime ago I decided that I was going to print labels then stick them on the cards, for this I use BV7 although its not the most easiest thing to setup in the world, but once its done the application works fantastic.

I also mark the qsos in my main log within “Ham Radio Deluxe” to I can keep a close eye on everything, I’m sure there’s a better way of doing it but this seems to work for me.

This week I’m going to set aside some time to work on the backlog I’ve got for G5LO cards not sure how long its going to take I’ve got about 300 cards to go through and reply to. Also GB4HSC cards have been ordered and should arrive within the next couple then hopefully be back in the bureau soon after.